The 21 Day
21 Days to release and align with the free you.
Start: May 10, 2020
For those who desire to be free.
21 Days to...
Breathe. Feel. Release. Heal.
Release any emotional garbage that takes away your peace.
Align your body and mind and sink more deeply and completely into your body.
Do you currently feel
completely scattered and not able to get out of your head?
overwhelmed by negative thoughts and emotions like fear, stress and anxiety?
stuck and need some clarity right now?
your body is super tense and feeling lots of acute or chronic pain?
I got you. Our routines and comfort zones disappeared too fast and we all were not prepared.
All of humanity is being asked to take a pause right now.
Embracing the current circumstances, I invite you to slow down and using this time for a great reset.
Join me for an interactive online 21 Days Embodiment Program* based on the BioDynamic Breath & Trauma Release System. This 21 Embodiment Program was specifically created to support you during this special times of COVID to help you sink more deeply and completely into your body, to release stress, physical tension and stuck emotions.
During this program we will be using meditation, movement and the BioDynamic Breath for Trauma Release method to access the mental, physical and energetic blockages to begin to open places where chronic tension is being held in the body. This tension or blocks consist of thought patterns, belief structures and ideas an individual has of themselves, created through conditioning.
Finding deeper sense of calm, connection with your center and wellbeing.
Right now we are in a
great global Pause. Use it.
The mind is the master of your senses. But the breath is the king of the mind.
What the program includes
1. Six Guided 90 min Breath Experiences transmuted via zoom (live & recorded) Using the BioDynamic Breath for Trauma Release System we will develop a deep listening to our bodies and create space for an energetic flow. This will allow to FEEL the blocks and limits that are stored in your body to move & break through them using conscious breath, movement, sound & meditation practices. You will release limiting blocks stored in the physical body tissue and step into more of your power as well as self-mastery of your energy & emotions. We will follow the structure using Wilhelm Reich’s ‘Belts of Tension’, which are separated into the following segments: Session 1: Understanding Emotions | Felt Sense | Intention Setting Session 2: Eyes and Oral Segment Session 3: Cervical Segment Session 4: Thoracic Segment & Heart Session 5: Diaphragmatic & Abdominal Segment Session 6: Pelvis Sessions will be held Thursday & Sunday 9:30am PST | 12:30pm EST | 18:30pm CET.
2. Daily 15 minute guided active meditations (live & recorded)This active energy moving meditations to weave into your life at home and anchor your embodiment practice. The meditations will be targeting the different segments of the body to create an opening for energy flow before or after the session. The duration of actual meditation is 15 minutes, however we will gather for 30 mins total every morning.
3. Private Facebook Group just for the 21 day embodiment programPrivate Facebook group where we can connect outside the sessions, share, learn from others and experience to be seen. Here you can ask Katia anything during this 21 days. This is a place for Q&A, support and sharings. All recorded content will be shared here.
4. Journaling Prompts for further introspectionJournaling prompts aligned with the practice of each session to further support your introspection and embodiment process.
5. Full Program access after completionAll recordings will be available for 14 days after program completion. Lifetime access option available.
*** May 10 until May 31 ***
Daily Meditations 7:45-8:00am EST
Sessions Sunday & Wednesday 6-7:30pm EST or 8-9:30am EST (up for vote)
What others say
Katia introduced me to this type of healing work and she really helped me navigate my emotions during a difficult time. There was a lot of pain stored in my body, and Katia created a safe space to help slowly start drawing it out of me. I am so grateful for the love, kindness and empathy that she showed me.
AMANDA, NEW YORK
Katia thank you so much. Doing breath work with you has truly changed my life.
Release stress and tension from the body
Free stagnant energy and open energetic blocks
Improve your digestion and rest
Open up your breath and increase your oxygen intake
Increase your capability to move through difficult emotions and blocks
What is BioDynamic Breath & Trauma Release System?
BioDynamic Breath & Trauma Release System® is built on a new approach to stress and tension release. This profound and revolutionary system of body therapy integrates deep connected breathing with specially designed conscious movement, body awareness techniques, bodywork, TRE tension & trauma release exercises, counseling and meditation. When skillfully combined in an integrated flow and safe environment, these techniques result in releasing long-held trauma from the body and mind.
This approach is designed to break through the many layers of body armoring, releasing mental, emotional and physical resistance down to the core, while reducing ones deeply imprinted primal conditioning. It aims to uncover deep-seated blockages, manifesting often as chronic pain, addictive behaviors, obsessive-compulsive disorders, eating disorders or persistent health difficulties.
BioDynamic Breath & Trauma Release System® enables you to experience the full range of sensations and emotions available to a human being, whilst expanding your capacity to contain and support the free flow of life-force energy. This work provides restructuring at a cellular level, supporting the opening of the spine and ultimately transforming you into an increasingly present, conscious and joyous being. You open deeper to acceptance of yourself and others, and in doing so begin to celebrate life to its fullest.
Join Katia Slottke for the 21 Day Embodiment
About your guide.
Through my spiritual journey and personal experience, I discovered the magic link to restore a healthy connection between the body and mind to live our greatest potential and a truly happy and healthy life. I found the breath as the most powerful tool for healing and LASTING results, so I passionately dedicated my heart work to help others and facilitate experiences that provide great relieve from stress, anxiety & trauma through a combination of various body-oriented therapies.
As a certified yoga teacher & practitioner for the BioDynamic Breath & Trauma Release System I assist and guide my clients to nourishing relationships, fulfilled sexuality as well as radiant vitality.
Kaitas Breathwork class is absolutely the highlight of my trip. She is magical, and the energy she serves everyone in her class is beautiful. Her touch allows your body to reach a deeper state. I have taken breath work shops in the past and could never peak into euphoric state. I use to think ppl made that up. She is a beautiful healer who for the first time allowed me to reach a deeper state of releasing. The breathwork class is a taste of her work, and a must! You will feel amazing.
ASHLEY, NEW YORK